Coffee Finds - New Deals Blog and Twitter Feed

coffeefinds

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I've just recently started up a deals blog of sorts. I plan to post when I come across quality beans, machines, books, grinders or anything that's directly related to quality coffee.

The site is www . coffee-finds . com or @coffeefinds on twitter

If you run across anything that would be great on the site/twitter feed you can shoot me an email from the site or contact me here.

malkaNjeff

Aug 13, 2007
Warrington, PA
Visit site
To Coffee Finds

Dear Coffee Finds:

Thank you so much for including me in your deal offerings. For a small business, every bit helps and your gesture is very kind. With your permission I would like to send you my deals for December.

Thank you in advance.

Jeff Slotnick, owner

essentialwonders

Apr 5, 2007
Akron, Ohio
Visit site
Hey coffee-finds,
Welcome to the forum, it would be great if you listed our Fresh Roasted Coffee on your site, this Black Friday we are offering our blend of coffee for 45% off regular price + free shipping. You can see the ad on our Black Friday page, the first 4 coffee's our $9.99 each + free shipping.

Black Friday Sales 2011

Thanks

Matt

coffeefinds

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Glad to do it! Please do send me your deals for November and subsequent months. Email would be the best. I still can't post URLs here, but you can find it on coffee - finds . com

Thank you!

Dear Coffee Finds:

Thank you so much for including me in your deal offerings. For a small business, every bit helps and your gesture is very kind. With your permission I would like to send you my deals for December.

Thank you in advance.

Jeff Slotnick, owner