Hickory Mountain Smoked Coffee

hickorymountain

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
We would like to say "hello" to all in this forum. We have taken a long time hobby to a business for all to enjoy.

We look forward to growing both our business and knowledge on this forum.
Thank you all

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "hickorymountain"

Welcome! You'll find a lot of useful information here.

You may want to take a look at our Deals and Specials or the Business to Business sections of this forum and see what other businesses are offering or discussing. Feel free to post your questions and comments when you're ready.

Rose

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello and Welcome to the forum.
You have eventually come to the right place as you will have a chance to learn some really nice stuff regarding your stuff.
Just a question, (as I was curious), why did you use "We" in your post instead of "I"? Are you more than one? lol, sorry, just curious to know....:question:

hickorymountain

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the welcome btreath9082.
I used "We" in my intro because this was a family decision to start this business. So we will be using and learning from the great information in this forum.

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the welcome btreath9082.
I used "We" in my intro because this was a family decision to start this business. So we will be using and learning from the great information in this forum.

You are welcome.
Oh right, thanks so much for this elaboration. Believe me, you have come to the perfect place, you will be able to grab great information from this forum !
Stay and you will learn a lot regarding your business!
Wishing you all the best for your business.
:)

CanadianBrian

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Welcome Hickerymountain,
So how far along are you in your business? Are you still in the planning stages or have your taken the "leap"? Where are you located?
Brian