I am a new comer

Loan

Nov 14, 2012
Vietnam
Visit site
Hi all,
I join to this forum by once I accidenty saw it in the enternet. I working in coffee field, particularly in a coffee exporting company. I am from Vietnam-one of the biggest coffee exporter in the world. I'd to make friends with people here cause I think this place is good for me to have better understanding about coffee and to share with you my stories.
Very glad to join in here.
Loan

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello Loan
Hello and Welcome to the forum.
Its very nice to see people like you, joining in here who are practically involved in the coffee industry. For how long have you been working in the coffee exporting company?
Looking forward to your interesting stories. :star:

CanadianBrian

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello Loan and welcome;
Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum. I think you will get alot from this and I hope that some of your stories will help us understand the production of coffee from another country.
Brian

Loan

Nov 14, 2012
Vietnam
Visit site
Very glad to see your guys welcoming and greetings to me here.
I have been working for this company for nearly 5 years. I used to work in the field of coffee contracts and every related documents. Last week my boss suddently aksed me to work online which means that I have to find some customers via internet.
Inspite of my job, I enjoy making friends with people oversea and talking to you on this forum.
:coffee:

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
5 years is a long time, I believe, so you have got considerable experience in this field which is great. I wonder if you can find a few customers on this forum for your company. The section of "Business to Business B2B as well as Special Deals" will help you to serve the purpose. :coffee1:

premiumfoodstuff

Mar 11, 2013
Singapore
Visit site
Hi Loan,

Nice to have you here in this forum.

Vietnam does produce great coffee. I know that this website will help you in your coffee business and let us help each other to learn more on coffee.