Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: New guy from Michigan
- 11-21-2012 02:47 AM #1
New guy from Michigan
Hey guys, just recently I took my new hobby seriously and I've been incessantly reading up as much as I can, and forums in my experience have been a great resource.I now almost exclusively brew coffee using a chemex, with freshly ground beans in a Hario skerton. Also, I just started roasting my own coffee, using a Behmor 1600. I love the variety of beans I can now get my hands on without having to submit myself to pharmaceutical testing for funds, plus, I always know my roasting dates, and it's made all the difference in the world.
- 11-21-2012 02:47 AM # ADS
- 11-21-2012 08:52 AM #2
- 11-21-2012 12:24 PM #3
Hello and Welcome
Hope you have great time over here, you will certainly learn loads of information from this superb forum.SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !
- 11-22-2012 12:29 AM #4
thank you guys, so far I love it. I hope I can contribute...
btreath, I Love your signature, it's funny, this whole week and last I keep getting reminders of that
- 11-22-2012 03:36 AM #5
- By kris7047th in forum IntroductionsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-29-2011, 09:22 AM
- By fentory in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2009, 12:02 PM
- By echandra in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-02-2007, 12:50 PM
- By rtippit2000 in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2006, 10:20 AM
- By rtippit2000 in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2006, 01:07 PM