Greetings!

Green

Nov 19, 2012
Oregon
Visit site
Hello everyone! *waves and bows*

I've been lurking for a little while, and have finally registered. I am a self-taught hobby roaster that began three years ago. This past summer I started selling my beans to a few people who seemed to love them. Always a nice ego boost.

Just a few weeks ago, after searching for something in the area off and on for the past year I got offered a roasting job at a small, new coffee shop. I am very, very excited.

CanadianBrian

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome Green;
Glad to hear you finally joined us and congrats on the job. Being a lurker you see what this forum provides. Now you can enter the conversations.
Brian

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "Green"

Thanks you for writing such a nice introduction. I'm also glad that you decided to join our Coffee Forum! It's always great to hear good news, and your new job is certainly very good news. Congratulations!

Rose

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello Green
Welcome to this wonderful place called the "Coffeeforums" !
Its so nice to hear that you are have finally joined in here after lurking for sometime. Hope you have great and fun time over here.
And last bot not the least, many many congratulations on your new job. I always believe that you are a very lucky person in the world if you start getting paid for what you love doing as a hobby. So, you are quite lucky, I believe. :coffee1: