Greetings!

This is a discussion on Greetings! within the Introductions forums, part of the Information category; Hello everyone! *waves and bows* I've been lurking for a little while, and have finally registered. I am a self-taught hobby roaster that began three ...

Greetings!

Hello everyone! *waves and bows*

I've been lurking for a little while, and have finally registered. I am a self-taught hobby roaster that began three years ago. This past summer I started selling my beans to a few people who seemed to love them. Always a nice ego boost.

Just a few weeks ago, after searching for something in the area off and on for the past year I got offered a roasting job at a small, new coffee shop. I am very, very excited.

2. # ADS

Hello and welcome Green;
    Glad to hear you finally joined us and congrats on the job. Being a lurker you see what this forum provides. Now you can enter the conversations.
    Brian

Greetings!

Hello Green,
    Welcome & congratulations on the job opportunity.

Super Moderator
    Hello "Green"

Thanks you for writing such a nice introduction. I'm also glad that you decided to join our Coffee Forum! It's always great to hear good news, and your new job is certainly very good news. Congratulations!

Rose

Hello Green
    Welcome to this wonderful place called the "Coffeeforums" !
    Its so nice to hear that you are have finally joined in here after lurking for sometime. Hope you have great and fun time over here.
    And last bot not the least, many many congratulations on your new job. I always believe that you are a very lucky person in the world if you start getting paid for what you love doing as a hobby. So, you are quite lucky, I believe.
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

Administrator
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hello Green,
    Welcome here. .

Ads