Hi all

This is a discussion on Hi all within the Introductions forums, part of the Information category; Coffee addict in Austin here...love making my brew in archaic antique pots & such. Dripolators, percolators, pour-overs, napoletanas...anything that makes the process of brewing a ...

Hi all

Coffee addict in Austin here...love making my brew in archaic antique pots & such. Dripolators, percolators, pour-overs, napoletanas...anything that makes the process of brewing a cup more involved than just flicking a switch. That, and experimenting with coffee techniques and drinks (although I haven't gotten into latte art...yet); my latest being cafe Americano made using a Vesubio Via Veneto stovetop "espresso" maker. Egads, what have I been missing all these years?

2. # ADS

Super Moderator
    Hello "TheBigGripper"

Welcome!

It sounds like you have lots of experience with antique methods of brewing coffee. Where do you store all of your coffee makers? Do you use them frequently, or do you have them on display?

Rose

Administrator
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

Nice.... Its nice to see some real coffee lovers join in the group.... Not saying we all are not true coffee lovers... LOL.. anyways...

Thanks, y'all...I keep 'em all on a shelf in my room, and *do* use them. My favorites are the dripolators and napoletanas

Hello "TheBigGripper" and welcome to the forum,

Ads