It's me

This is a discussion on It's me within the Introductions forums, part of the Information category; Hi to everyone from Garry a transplanted Canadian living in Mt. Dora, Fl. I just developed an interest in coffee beyond the can of Folgers ...

It's me

Hi to everyone from Garry a transplanted Canadian living in Mt. Dora, Fl. I just developed an interest in coffee beyond the can of Folgers from Walmart. Purchased a conical burr grinder, a french press, a scale and some coffee from Terroir and also some Kicking Horse coffee from near my old stomping grounds up in British Columbia. My journey thus far has been very interesting although I have only tried the Terroir coffee so far. I look forward to looking at your posts and learning more about my new found interest. Appreciate all of you sharing your knowledge. Thanks

2. # ADS

Super Moderator
    Hello Yuma,

Welcome to the coffee Forums!

It's great to hear that you've recently expanded your interest in coffee. You've come to the right place to find out more!

I'm predicting that, as you continue exploring different coffees, you will probably never go back to drinking Folgers again.

Rose

Welcome and welcome to new found love(?) of coffee....

As you explore your interest, I hope you find the love we all experience as fellow coffee lovers.....

Administrator
    Hello and welcome to the forum Garry!

Ads