Results 1 to 5 of 5
- 12-26-2012 08:02 PM #1
Late introduction.... How did I forget to introduce myself.....lol
I can't believe I forgot to introduce myself.
I guess i got too excited about finding this forum and i jumped right in and start participated in discussion....
I currently own a small coffee house in Michigan near Ann Arbor.
My parents are first generation immigrant from South Korea.
Ever since I graduated from MSU, I have been working at my family business which included restaurant, Dry Cleaners, rental property and now coffee house.
My knowledge on coffee business might be very limited but I have tons of retail business experience.
I am sure most of people here are expert on customer service and retail business on their own ways and I am the same way....
Almost 40 years of my life, I could careless about coffee and now i can't get enough of them.
I love everything about coffee. I love roasting, tasting, drinking and even trying out latte art.... crazy uh?
I look forward speaking with many of you about coffee and more coffee.....
- 12-26-2012 08:02 PM # ADS
- 12-27-2012 11:29 AM #2
- 12-27-2012 02:07 PM #3
- 12-27-2012 05:03 PM #4
It's never too late to write an introduction, and it's great to know that you've happily discovered the wonderful world of coffee. We're looking forward to your participation on the Coffee Forums!
- 12-28-2012 06:00 AM #5
Thank you very much Rose...
I think you are the rose of the this forum... like your name says...
- By CoffeeLover in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1331Last Post: Yesterday, 09:47 AM
- By coffeeagogo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2012, 01:36 PM
- By debbiej in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 5Last Post: 04-05-2010, 02:06 PM
- By cuppED in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 24Last Post: 03-17-2006, 12:25 AM
- By Turner in forum Caffeine HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2004, 09:42 AM