Greetings....dj/poet/promoter/IT tech :)

espressoul

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Greetings everyone. I'm new here. Professionally I'm an IT supervisor, and socially I am a dj/promoter/poet. After 20+ years in IT I'm ready for a change and hope to open a coffee shop someday. I went to coffee fest in Chicago back in 2007 and me many cool people.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Welcome to the forum... It will be fun and exciting journey to have your own coffee house. But i have to warn you, your own coffee house will take up all your time, effort and your life as well.... but it will be fun ;)
i Have not been to any coffee fest but I am hoping to be there in 2013... in Chicago... yayyyyyyy

Welcome welcome welcome.......

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "espressoul"

Welcome!

It sounds like you have a variety of interests and a lot of talent. Just think....when you open your coffee shop, you'll already be able to figure out how to set up the computer, WiFi, and cash register as well as provide the background music/ entertainment for special events and promotions.

This Coffee forum is a great place to find information and learn the ups and downs of owning your own coffee shop. We hope you will visit often!

Rose