Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 12-27-2012 05:52 PM #1
Greetings....dj/poet/promoter/IT tech :)
Greetings everyone. I'm new here. Professionally I'm an IT supervisor, and socially I am a dj/promoter/poet. After 20+ years in IT I'm ready for a change and hope to open a coffee shop someday. I went to coffee fest in Chicago back in 2007 and me many cool people.
- 12-28-2012 06:10 AM #2
Welcome to the forum... It will be fun and exciting journey to have your own coffee house. But i have to warn you, your own coffee house will take up all your time, effort and your life as well.... but it will be fun
i Have not been to any coffee fest but I am hoping to be there in 2013... in Chicago... yayyyyyyy
Welcome welcome welcome.......
- 12-28-2012 11:39 AM #3
It sounds like you have a variety of interests and a lot of talent. Just think....when you open your coffee shop, you'll already be able to figure out how to set up the computer, WiFi, and cash register as well as provide the background music/ entertainment for special events and promotions.
This Coffee forum is a great place to find information and learn the ups and downs of owning your own coffee shop. We hope you will visit often!
- 12-28-2012 01:11 PM #4
- By manuwa in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2012, 09:32 PM
- By Dan in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2012, 10:55 AM
- By whfite in forum Coffee TableReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2005, 02:29 PM
- By pstam in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2005, 01:58 PM
- By tintinet in forum Coffee TableReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2004, 05:04 PM
Search tags for this page
dj greeting introductions
Click on a term to search for related topics.