Fellow Java Junkie Says Hello!

Anamandy

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, My name is Ana and like all of you (I may be presumptious here, lol) I am addicted to a good cup of coffee. I'm sure we'll have some good conversations about best brews and where to find them. At least I hope so. LOL! Nice to be at this friendly place with people who have same interest - a good cup of brew.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, Ana.

Its really nice to see folks posting here that are more interested in quality coffee than selling things to forum members.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "Anamandy" (Ana)

Welcome! So, you say you're addicted to a good cup of coffee.....Do you make your coffee at home, or do you go out and buy your coffee at your favorite cafe?

Rose

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
We are all coffee lovers here... We love them so much some of us are in the business.... Not just for the money but love of coffee.... Welcome and share your love with us and let us share some with you.... ;)

Anamandy

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello "Anamandy" (Ana)

Welcome! So, you say you're addicted to a good cup of coffee.....Do you make your coffee at home, or do you go out and buy your coffee at your favorite cafe?

Rose

Hi Rose, no I make it myself at home. Though I do love Dunkin' Donuts coffee and drink it on occassion.