A Fresh Roasted Hello from eKoffee!

eKoffee

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello Hello Coffee Lovers!

We are proud to be a new member and a future active contributor at CoffeeForums!

We wanted to introduce ourselves to everyone! eKoffee.com is an online marketplace for Fresh Roasted Coffee that is drop-shipped from our chosen roaster partners directly to your doorstep within a few days of roasting. eKoffee.com was founded in February 2012, launched in November 2012, and is currently working hard to build a community of coffee enthusiasts that have a passion for Fresh Roasted Coffee.

All of us here love talking about everything coffee and are excited about the interactions we'll have with all of you here on CoffeeForums :)

Happy New Year!

Jason

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "eKoffee" (Jason)

Welcome!

I bet the recent launching of your on-line coffee marketplace (November 2012) was very exciting for you.

Best wishes for a successful first year!

Rose

eKoffee

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone!

Look forward to trading thoughts and opinions with you.

Have a great day!

Jason

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I have a quick question...and please don't take offense. I am wondering how your business works. I mean all the coffee offer can be purchased from the roaster direct. Maybe I am missing something...anyway..welcome aboard!

eKoffee

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi Topher!

No offense taken at all :) You asked a very valid question.

eKoffee provides our coffee loving customers a number of benefits versus shopping the roaster direct.

-- We have exclusive offerings that are only found on eKoffee.com
-- We provide a one-stop-shop experience for customers to browse a wide array of different coffee roasters and offerings all in one place
-- We offer $4.99 Flat Rate USPS Priority mail shipping per roaster to anywhere in the USA
-- We run a plentiful amount of promotions and sales for our customers to take advantage of that our roaster partners do not run
-- Our roaster partners embrace and fully support eKoffee, as we help bring attention and exposure to their great coffee offerings that they might not have the expense budget to do on their own
-- We provide a dedicated customer service support team to our customers and roaster partners to assist with any questions or issues that may arise
-- We have found that when making a purchase online, some people would rather buy from a guaranteed trusted and secure website when entering their personal & credit card information. We take customer personal information security very seriously and that is why eKoffee is currently certified by TRUSTe, Authorize.net, Verisign, Symantec/Norton, and Google.

I hope this helps answer your question and if you have any others, I am glad to answer.

Thanks!
Jason