Results 1 to 8 of 8
- 02-14-2013 06:49 PM #1
Green as the coffee cherry before roasting...
I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of this community. My name is Nick Haffter Von Heide, and I love coffee. I have traveled the world, literally, especially during my stint in the United States Army. I am a OIF II Combat Veteran, married to my beautiful wife, and I have three boys. My service animal Ozzy and I travel the local communities in search of adventure and life, to include getting my life back.
- 02-14-2013 06:51 PM #2
What is the best region of coffee you have experienced?
- 02-14-2013 08:35 PM #3
Welcome to the forums.
Right now I'm digging the coffees from peru and ethiopia. try out a "natural" from Ethiopia if you get the opportunity.
- 02-15-2013 05:27 AM #4
I agree with Scott I love Ethiopian Natural Sidamo .... Very intoxicating.... lol
- 02-15-2013 05:28 AM #5
Forgot to say... Welcome aboard.....
- 02-15-2013 07:33 AM #6
Hello and welcome aboard!
Thanks for your military service !
- 02-15-2013 01:55 PM #7
Tried some coffee from Rwanda a couple weeks back and was really impressed
- 02-15-2013 02:39 PM #8
Hello "gotjoe" (Nick)
Welcome to the Coffee Forums. It's great that you've found us.
- By MyMugsHalfFull in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2012, 07:17 PM
- By destinicafe in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 7Last Post: 05-30-2009, 11:00 AM
- By CanyonCoffee in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2006, 07:46 PM
- By cafeelmilagro in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2005, 10:13 AM
- By CatesGreenCoffee in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2004, 09:25 AM
Search tags for this page
nick haffter von heide
Click on a term to search for related topics.