Howdy from Big Blue Country!

Howdy folks. I'm actually surprised I hadn't found this forum earlier. Anyway as you might be able to guess I'm from heart of Big Blue Country in Lexington KY. Avid sports fan, mostly the college ranks. On my desk at work you will almost always see a cup of coffee sitting there, thank goodness for free coffee at work! Anyway I have already seen a few names here that I know from some of the other forums that I visit.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Howdy folks. I'm actually surprised I hadn't found this forum earlier. Anyway as you might be able to guess I'm from heart of Big Blue Country in Lexington KY. Avid sports fan, mostly the college ranks. On my desk at work you will almost always see a cup of coffee sitting there, thank goodness for free coffee at work! Anyway I have already seen a few names here that I know from some of the other forums that I visit.

Hey welcome abroad. I love college sports and its great time to be fan of such.... Too bad UK is not on the radar this year ... Can't wait until March Madness... Did I mention I did graduated from MSU??? ;)

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Just a reminder, guys. . . .

If you're tempted to discuss sports, please remember that we have a handy Private Message feature on this Coffee Forum, and that's the best place to do it. :?

Rose