I'm a New Habitant

johnDavis20

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
My warm greetings to everyone!!!

I'm a new settler in this forum. Delightful indeed to be impart in this community. I'm pretty sure that I can express and share my thoughts and ideas in here and at the same time I can gather some information from you too. I've been collecting stuffs, anything that brings joy and kind of an achievement. I do also collect things that is highly valuable and of course who don't want to collect things that is high standard in quality, of course we all wanted a thing with good quality.

I find this site very amusing and lively. I'm being optimistic that I'll have a great time with you guys and I ensure you that you will have great time with me too.
I can share to you my own activity and niche. Thanks.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "johnDavis20"

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Forum. I recognized your user name, but I wasn't sure if I welcomed you yet, so if I did, please consider this a second welcome!

I noticed that you've recently made some posts to the Forum, but this one, in particular, looks like you copied and pasted your message from someplace else.

It's okay to do that if you need to, but keep in mind that the variety of text sizes and shades make you look like a SPAMMER who is getting ready to insert URL Links into his posts (or signature line), which is not a good thing for this Forum.

Please see the Forum Rules here: http://www.coffeeforums.com/forum/announcements/5-rules-tos.html

Again, welcome to the Coffee Forums.

Rose

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Hello "johnDavis20"

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Forum. I recognized your user name, but I wasn't sure if I welcomed you yet, so if I did, please consider this a second welcome!

I noticed that you've recently made some posts to the Forum, but this one, in particular, looks like you copied and pasted your message from someplace else.

It's okay to do that if you need to, but keep in mind that the variety of text sizes and shades make you look like a SPAMMER who is getting ready to insert URL Links into his posts (or signature line), which is not a good thing for this Forum.

Please see the Forum Rules here: http://www.coffeeforums.com/forum/announcements/5-rules-tos.html

Again, welcome to the Coffee Forums.

Rose

Agent Rose never miss much... ;)

Whatever the reason for copy and paste, welcome aboard....

sharjeel

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
welcome to the forum.and you like coffee or not?

26891-banner-welcome.gif

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "mdsujaan"

I see that you joined the Coffee Forums today and that you posted 24 short posts within a short amount of time.
(approximately one a minute.)

I just sent you a private message.

Please read it.

Rose