Falang50

FALANG50

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I am new to the forum and eager to find out if, and how i can get more info about how to ship my coffee from thailand to the usa.
I have a small coffee farm in chiang mai, thailand, and this year have bought the great majority of the beans from the village my farm is in.
All the coffee is forest grown, no farms as such. 30% sunlight or less on the average; no chemical fertilizers or pest control.
100% arabica; elevation is 1000 meters to 1200 meters.
I know i can roast and package and send to the us, and am also interested in supplying small crop coffee beans to a very limited market. Total production this year was only 1200 kg, approximately.
Also, i am attempting to find plans for a 5-10 kg roaster to build, or have built here.
Any and all feedback will certainly be appreciated.
Thanks

when the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas jefferson

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Falang 50: Welcome aboard. There are many ways you can do that but you should find the company who does wholesale here in US. It won't be easy to sell directly to the users unless you have way to get to your customers quickly.

Good luck..

poorperson1

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello Falang50, Nice to meet you.
I'm a new, too. I like drink coffee everyday.
It's great with a cup when listening music.

Last edited:

thuynguyen

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome Falang50 and poorperson1! I'm just a bit older than you in this forum, it's really nice forum for us to share about coffee.

@Falang50: Can you PM me with your price if you don't mind selling small quantity :), I'm thinking buying other arabica to try and compare with our vietnamese arabica, I used to try a one kind of hoduras before. Since Thailand is quite near and I have some friends living their, so I hope I can buy some from you.

FALANG50

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Just returned from a few days at the mountain/farm. It's thai new year here and really busy.
Do you want green or roasted? What's a small quantity 2kg, 5kg, 10kg?
I will get back within a few days at worst.
Hope all is well there.
Later,
bill