import coffee to USA from Africa

gerson

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I have been having trouble trying to get information on importing coffee to the US from Africa ............... i don''t know where to start!

I have contacts in Africa who would like to have a agent who can assist them in importing coffee but where would I start? Who would I sell the coffee to.

Thank you in advance.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Try the wholesale company. There are tons of them. Call them directly. Ask them if they would like to import coffee. You need to give them what type of beans, where they coming from and send samples. But you will not like the price they are going to offer you. That is the only place you can sell over 1000 tons of beans at a time.

Call Cafe Imports. Google them. You will get their number.

Good Luck

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like you have friends who want to export coffee and you are looking for buyers looking to import. No offense, but it sounds like you are over you head if you don't know where to start.

Neelgiri

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
exporter of coffee from Asian market.

Hello
We are from Neelgiri Trading Co. Located in South India . We are into import and export. We can export coffee to different origin. From Asian market.

Last edited:

mightytan

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I have been having trouble trying to get information on importing coffee to the US from Africa ............... i don''t know where to start!

I have contacts in Africa who would like to have a agent who can assist them in importing coffee but where would I start? Who would I sell the coffee to.

Thank you in advance.

I am in Ontario Canada and we import Coffee from Africa. Usually 1/2 a metric ton at a time by air. So far all is well. We import from East Africa. Where are you based?

Neelgiri

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I am in Ontario Canada and we import Coffee from Africa. Usually 1/2 a metric ton at a time by air. So far all is well. We import from East Africa. Where are you based?

Hello Mr ontario
I am abrar Khan I can export you from india. Do contact me .

Last edited:

gerson

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Import coffee from Africa

Hello Canada, May have your contact so we can discuss more ? Thanks

Latest posts