How do you prepare and enjoy your coffee?

JPBIZ

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I have just discovered Coffee Forum today and i'm super excited to join the community. I always love seeing people from different countries prepare and enjoy coffee in their unique ways, many of which have distinctive cultural aspects deeply rooted in them. I am in the interim of my coffee business research that I hope to have it come to life in a couple months. I would to hear how you make your heart-warming, soul soothing, satisfying cup of coffee and also your knowledge, if any, of how coffee is prepared and enjoy around the world. A side question, what are your thoughts on instant coffee and its consumption in the US.

Many thanks and appreciations,
JP

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "JPBIZ"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums. It's great that you found us.

What type of coffee business are your researching?

The members on this Forum are from all over the globe. I'm sure you will discover some interesting ways that people make their coffee.

If you do a search (at the top right corner of your screen), you will be directed to some of the previous discussions about instant coffee as well as the many different ways coffee is prepared.

Rose

JPBIZ

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello Rose,

I am particularly looking to learn ways which people enhance their coffee enjoyment such as using condensed milk, milk powder from the Netherlands instead of regular milk, add certain type of liquor to enjoy coffee after a meal, etc... I would to make these techniques, ways, and external products available to anyone enjoy wherever they are in the world.

Thanks,
Jade

john01bohan

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I have just discovered Coffee Forum today and i'm super excited to join the community. I always love seeing people from different countries prepare and enjoy coffee in their unique ways, many of which have distinctive cultural aspects deeply rooted in them. I am in the interim of my coffee business research that I hope to have it come to life in a couple months. I would to hear how you make your heart-warming, soul soothing, satisfying cup of coffee and also your knowledge, if any, of how coffee is prepared and enjoy around the world. A side question, what are your thoughts on instant coffee and its consumption in the US.

Many thanks and appreciations,
JP

Welcome to the forum!

John Bohan