Aspiring Roaster

Bardo

May 13, 2013
Port Republic, MD
Visit site
Hi folks,
I am very interested in starting a small coffee business, roasting and selling really good fresh coffee in my area. I am interested in any and all advice about buying, roasting, brewing, drinking, packaging and selling really great coffee. I'm glad I found this site and hope to learn a lot here.

Bardo

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "Bardo"

Welcome!

This is a great place to find a lot of useful information about "the world of coffee."

Have you had any experience roasting coffee?

In addition to a variety of other topic areas, we have a Coffee Roasters thread where you can post your roasting questions and comments when you're ready.

Rose

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Bardo: welcome aboard. I am glad you found us. If you look up top right there is a search button, if you search what you are looking to learn, you will find tons of information that was discussed before. Please feel free to search and if you have specific questions, please make a new topic and we will answer as best as we can. To give you quick advise, you need to budget what you want to spend before you look into this opportunity. Also you need to study your general area and see if there is another business like exist.

Good luck