Hi!

cAPSLOCK

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello Coffee forums.

I am a musician and audio engineer - my main business is running a recording studio.

I am a coffee addict, I suppose. It part because of my wife who loves coffee, but secondly after I bought her a Solis Master 5000 super automatic a few years back. It was so easy to get good coffee at the touch of a button that... well... why the heck not. :)

We are home roasters too.

I thought it might be fun to join a coffee forum!

so... HELLO!:coffeemug:

cAPSLOCK

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello Capslock,

Welcome aboard.
We have tons of home roasters including myself and pro roasters in this forum.
Please do ask questions and share you experience with us.

CJ

Thanks, I will. We use a Behmor drum roaster and have only ever had ONE chaff ignition. ;)

cAPSLOCK

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I have been a denizen of the internet since the late 80s. No lie. I had an internet email address and used to participate in usenet forums and play games online before there was a world wide web. ;) Well at least before it was being used. I remember in 1989 sitting in my college dorm room thinking to myself "Why shouldn't I register 'coke.com' and 'ford.com'... Hmm... Nah." Opps. Well, in my defense it cost quite a bit to register domain names in those days.

Anyway... I chose the name a million years ago because of my own propensity, as you mention, to type a paraGRAPH THAT SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE DOES THIS. But also because of the iconic newbie move of typing in all caps to try to get a point across.

Thanks for liking my name! :coffee1: