They Say Do What You Love...

And we love coffee! My father took a long road road trip last year which lead him down to Central America then up the American West Coast, where he lived out of a pop up camper for several months. He was introduced to coffee roasting in Guatemala and came home with the ambition to start a roasting business and coffee shop, so we have spent the last few months roasting coffee out of a Gene Cafe home roaster and shopping for coffee house equipment. We have procured a vintage 10lb roaster that we are restoring and we'll soon be offering our roasts to the fine town of Rutherfordton, NC. My dad is still living out of his pop up, but we are closing on a building tomorrow that will be his new home and the site of our roasting operation and coffee house/art gallery. Obviously we have a lot to learn so if anyone knows of some good resources please shoot me a link!

Monte

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "SmallTownCoffeeRoasters" (Monte)

Welcome!

It sounds like you have quite an adventure ahead of you! Feel free to post questions in the various thread topic areas on this Forum when you're ready.

Best wishes for lots of success.

Rose