I love coffee and looking to get into the business

dreamingofcoffee

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

My wife and I are huge coffee drinkers and while researching private label coffee companies I came across this site.

I know that starting an online coffee business is a daunting task and highly competitive but I've been dreaming about opening my own coffee related business for quite some time and am now taking it all a step further by doing my research, establishing relationships, raising funds and going full speed ahead.

I look forward to connecting and establishing relationships with lovers of coffee and people that are in the coffee business. :grin:

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
I could be wrong, and have been often, but my guess is the OP is looking for a legitimate coffee business, whereas sheilazcoffee is in the business of at best, promoting herself, and at worst, pushing something not quite on the up and up.

dreamingofcoffee

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I am indeed looking for a legitimate coffee business. This is turning out to be a bit more difficult than I had initially anticipated but I am a man on a mission. There is a ton of information to digest, various companies that offer what I'm looking for but it's an uneasy feeling deciding what company to base my company around as well as finding a company that won't make me purchase a ton of inventory to start with.

BTW who/what is sheilazcoffee?

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like you want to start an online coffee company selling beans that someone else has roasted?

If so, what value are you going to add to the equation?

Fanalone

Dear friend in order to sale coffee as a business you need a theme, what I am referring to is who your target is? What people you see as your potential customers? I have my brand I have my own coffee and what I find out it was that after I open my web site coffeeongears com it was not that easy to sale coffee so I went mobile. Now the opportunities are better, but it has a cost. The first steps visit your local health department and inquire in the requirements for a coffee shop or mobile service. Good luck P/S is not easy but not impossible it took me 1 year.