Hello, my name is

WatVentu

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I am Michael from Ventura County in California, USA. Thank you for official invite topher.
Look forward to reading all the informative coffee jargon.

WatVentu

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
welcome Michael. are you a pan roaster? i have a sister that lives in Camarillo:smile:
Thank you.
I just started roasting at home with a Whirley Pop stove top roaster. It has been encouraging so far. I have three co-workers from Peru.
What do you roast with?

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Whirley pop is great to start on. Make sure you have thermometer on the top of the your WP to monitor your temp.
Also learn to keep the lid close most of the time to keep the smoke inside and also less fluctuation on roasting temperature.

Have fun.

WatVentu

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Whirley pop is great to start on. Make sure you have thermometer on the top of the your WP to monitor your temp.
Also learn to keep the lid close most of the time to keep the smoke inside and also less fluctuation on roasting temperature.

Have fun.

Thank you for the advice. My next roast will have a thermometer. I am determined to keep accurate records.

Trini

I am Michael from Ventura County in California, USA. Thank you for official invite topher.
Look forward to reading all the informative coffee jargon.
Hello Michael, what a small world , I grew up in Oxnard and Find myself in Colombia where my wifes family has a coffee plantation. Welcome to the Coffee Forum I am also new here.:coffee: Trying to c how I can take our product to the U.S.

Hello to you also, thmx for your reply. Iwas in the QUINDIO REGION of Colombia and right now I am in Cali,Colombia. Hey great looking family. Where do you get your green coffee beans? I am trying to sell ours stateside and also roast where we grow our coffee and take back withus . Trying to find what I need to ship more to U.S. AND WHAT costs are there to roast in U.S. versus roast where we grow our coffee. Well until next time lets keep in touch OK!!