Hi from North Dakota

marlena7896

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Well I made the leap of owning my own shop which has been a dream come true to a nightmare in terms of paperwork. I'm waiting from the state to approve my trade name but I'm fully operational as a sole proprietor as I'm the drive thru location that I've worked at part time for 10 years.

So all the business part is new the customer service is super easy and I just have to rebuild customer base as the previous owners opened the drive thru and kind of let it go by way of not having an supervision and the workers could do whatever they wanted so it's a work in progress.

I'm switching from big train blended frappe to cappucinne so any thoughts on that? I'd like to add some fruit smoothies or fruit puree based mixes as we currently don't have any. Any thoughts on anything would be greatly appreciated.

Norwegian

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi Marlena,
Where in North Dakota are you located? I'm from western North Dakota and living in Oregon for a long time. I wish you the very best in your ownership. You'll do great!
God Bless,
Randy

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Welcome! Big train is good. I went to the SCAA to find a mix for blended drinks. I really didn't see anything that knocked my sox off. I am sticking with my original recipe. We use frozen ice cubes, Island oasis low fat yogurt base, milk, and monin flavor. One is made with Monin caramel syrup and sauce and the other is toffee nut and monin chocolate. They sell like crazy!

Latest posts