Prairie.brew

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello all you coffee lovers! Just attempting to fulfill my love of coffee amd wanting to start a mobile coffee truck business then I learn of the thing I hate the most is compiling the financial aspect of the business plan:sad: Would any one be kind enough to assist me in obtaining the kind of figures the bank expects to see? Very much appreciate it!

raziel

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello all you coffee lovers! Just attempting to fulfill my love of coffee amd wanting to start a mobile coffee truck business then I learn of the thing I hate the most is compiling the financial aspect of the business plan:sad: Would any one be kind enough to assist me in obtaining the kind of figures the bank expects to see? Very much appreciate it!

Hey prairie.brew, I'm planning to start to start a cafe as well. I'm finding it difficult in the the financial aspect too mainly because there aren't a lot of grants to start businesses. I did find the site though talking about investors though. I found it very useful. Hope it helps and good luck.

raziel

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey prairie.brew, I'm planning to start to start a cafe as well. I'm finding it difficult in the the financial aspect too mainly because there aren't a lot of grants to start businesses. I did find the site though talking about investors though. I found it very useful. Hope it helps and good luck.

I don't have enough posts to post links. Search 'grants for new businesses' google. It the website startupnation, titled 'hidden grants for small businesses'