New to the Game

TolliCafe

Jun 19, 2014
North Texas
Visit site
Hey everybody, I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I am just a guy that loves coffee and want to learn as much as possible. I would like to open my own small coffee shop eventually. But I want to learn as much as I can before I jump into something like that. I am from the north texas area. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello TolliCafe,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website. You will find a lot of useful information here.

Is your user name for this Forum something that you're thinking about eventually using as the name for your future coffee shop?

Rose

BFRoasters

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey everybody, I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I am just a guy that loves coffee and want to learn as much as possible. I would like to open my own small coffee shop eventually. But I want to learn as much as I can before I jump into something like that. I am from the north texas area. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hey and welcome, where in North Texas are you? I am in Grayson County.

BFRoasters

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Ground-Up Roasters. We started roasting to support our ministry, we have a few addictions treatment centers and a recovery church out this way.