Greetings from Denmark :-)

gosha

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I am George, student of Copenhagen Business School (it is in Denmark) and big fan of coffee (surprise-surprise, yeah-yeah)! I am a coffee consumer, love experimenting with tastes. I have a dream to open my own coffee&tea-house in the future...and have some magic theme inside. But before that I have to learn many things about coffee. Hope CoffeeForums will help me with it :)

Few words about my hobbies: football (or soccer, whatever), chess, reading old books, acquiring new knowledge...and enjoying desserts with cup of coffee :)

I look forward to discussing many things with you, forummates :)

Enjoy your day,
George

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "gosha" (George)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website! You will find a lot of useful information here.

We hope you will enjoy exploring the Forum and that you'll ask questions and participate in the discussions when you're ready.

Rose

Concept

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi Gosha,

Yep I'm new here too. I'm intrigued about your magic themed coffee & tea house. Tell me more, I have a soft spot for that kind of thing.

gosha

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi Concept,

I wrote my project about it (it was the "Entrepreneurship" course). In short, I was inspired by the idea of "every flavor bean" in Harry Potter, so I thought - why not to create "every flavor tea and coffee" house? :) And also having a magic-related interior design there.

This idea is not realistic for implementation in Denmark though. The total costs are higher than revenue (due to taxes, rent and transportation). But I don't give up, maybe I will implement it somewhere else :)