Greeting from Indonesia!

IndoBrewer

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi there folks,
I'm freddy from Indonesia. I'm practically a newbie in coffee industry, but I'm trying to learn everything about coffee beans.
I have access to many Indonesian farmers from the region, from sumatra to flores.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
welcome Freddy.
it is Alex from Ensoluna. I work at the origin side of coffee business (in Guatemala). Can you explain what do you mean by "I have access to many Indonesian farmers"?
are you a trading company? working for a farm? are you trying to sell beans to overseas?
I would love to hear from you more about you and what you do.
thanks and welcome.

IndoBrewer

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
welcome Freddy.
it is Alex from Ensoluna. I work at the origin side of coffee business (in Guatemala). Can you explain what do you mean by "I have access to many Indonesian farmers"?
are you a trading company? working for a farm? are you trying to sell beans to overseas?
I would love to hear from you more about you and what you do.
thanks and welcome.

Hi there Alex,
I'm currently researching on how to sell coffee beans to U.S. I'm pretty much stomped on grading the coffee beans, and pretty much everything tho :p.
I have been working full time (software developers- long story) on sumatra, bali and Flores and requires me to meet with farmers so I got contact to Indonesian farmers(one of them is coffee), so I was thinking about on how to start on coffee business.

are there any good like tutorial available on the net? Or what kind of "courses" that should I take to do this?

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi there Alex,

Are there any good like tutorial available on the net? Or what kind of "courses" that should I take to do this?

Hello Freddy,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website! You will find a lot of useful information here.

You will have a better chance of getting a response to your specific questions if you post them in other areas of the Forum instead of in the Introductions area. That way each question can be viewed separately, and you'll receive a variety of responses.

Rose