Hello Coffee Forums

EJofUZM

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello All,

My name is EJ and I am someone who has to sit in front of a computer screen all day and has to consume massive amounts of caffeine on a daily basis. Joined to find out if there is a better or more efficient way to get absorb caffeine into the blood stream. Intravenously maybe?

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
consume massive amounts of caffeine on a daily basis. Joined to find out if there is a better or more efficient way to get absorb caffeine into the blood stream. Intravenously maybe?

hi EJ of UZM, welcome to the forum.
however, I think that you joined a wrong forum. we are not about "consuming massive amounts of Caffeine". we are more about "coffee related forum" and caffeine is very little to do with it. You should check out "www.MassiveCaffeine.com or www.caffeineAddicts.com or www.CaffeineR4us.com....etc"
BTW, if you have any interesting subject matters about Coffee (specially specialty coffee), we will appreciate it.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Helle EJ,

Welcome!

You've definitely come to the wrong place, if you're just looking for a quick way to overdose on caffeine.

Do you consume huge amounts of caffeine because of your job? Maybe you just need to get up and walk away from the computer screen during your work day.

slurp

Jun 24, 2014
Hollywood Fl
Visit site
Welcome EJ your in the right place!

For start may I offer that you remember that the darker roasted coffee generally has less caffeine. If your looking for high caffeine content a medium roast will provide more.

StarCoffee

Nov 30, 2014
New York
Visit site
Hello All,

My name is EJ and I am someone who has to sit in front of a computer screen all day and has to consume massive amounts of caffeine on a daily basis. Joined to find out if there is a better or more efficient way to get absorb caffeine into the blood stream. Intravenously maybe?

Hi EJ! You're definitely at the right place don't listen to the rest :-o There are many ways to make coffee and of course, increase the amount of caffeine into the coffee. That's why there's coffee shots (which arguably has 300% more caffeine than ordinary coffee of the same volume). Why do you want more caffeine into your blood steam though? This might cause kidney issues...