Allow me to introduce ourselves - Kao Jai Coffee

KaoJaiCoffee

Oct 2, 2014
Nashville, TN
Visit site
Hey everyone! My name is Kyle, and I'm one of the founders of Kao Jai Coffee. My fiancee and I traveled to Thailand last October to teach English in the rural northern region without any intention of starting a business. While there we were introduced to Thai coffee, befriended local farmers, heard about their struggles to live a sustainable life & are now working with them to bring their coffee to America. We're extremely new to the coffee world, so we wanted to start by introducing ourselves and sharing a bit of our story!

We've returned to the States now and are partnering with roasters and coffee lovers, and we've been receiving specialty grade status ranging from low 80's to low 90's from top coffee businesses like Blue Bottle and Counter Culture.

If you're ever interested in learning more about Thai coffee or our story starting the venture from scratch I'd love to share our story and tips & tricks we've learned. Thanks for welcoming us into the community!
-Kyle & Meg

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Kyle (and Meg)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

As you explore the Forums, you will see that we have members located all over the globe.

Please feel free to participate in the discussions and share your tips and tricks with us!

Rose

Latest posts