Newbee

Coffeefix

Dec 17, 2014
United Kingdom
Visit site
Hi, stumbled across the website while gathering info on new machines.
I deal with commercial espresso machines every day and found some of the posts interesting so thought I'd jump in!
Tony

Coffeefix

Dec 17, 2014
United Kingdom
Visit site
Thanks Smalltowngirl13, just realised my username could make people think I work for a company called coffeefix or similar... I don't! Wonder if I can change it? So much for trying to be original!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
just realised my username could make people think I work for a company called coffeefix or similar... I don't! Wonder if I can change it? So much for trying to be original!

Hello "Coffeefix" (Tony)

Your user name is fine. There is no need to change it. Did you select it because you fix espresso machines, or maybe because you need a coffee fix?

Rose

Coffeefix

Dec 17, 2014
United Kingdom
Visit site
Hi Rose, both!
I have almost thirty years experience of sales/repairs on commercial machines and showing people how to use them, but no hidden agenda on here... Too busy already! Passionate about good coffee too.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi Rose, both!
I have almost thirty years experience of sales/repairs on commercial machines and showing people how to use them, but no hidden agenda on here... Too busy already! Passionate about good coffee too.

That's great! I hope you will join in on the discussions when people ask for help with their coffee machines. We can use an extra pair of hands here on the Coffee Forum.

Rose