Greetings from Sweden

swedreaderguy

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'm from Sweden, and I joined here because people here share the same passion that also enjoy everyday.

That is drinking coffee or tea. I also want to learn about more about it from the experts here.

I'm also starting to blog about coffee and tea in general so that my fellow swedish friends can read a lot about it - bonorblad.se

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi Swedreaderguy!
i have friends from Arizona that just moved to Sweden about a month ago. They too love coffee and just started sellin coffee roasters in Sweden. It sounds like an awesome place to be in the summer... But I'm not much of a snow guy!

Calvin

Mar 12, 2015
New York city
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'm from Sweden, and I joined here because people here share the same passion that also enjoy everyday.

That is drinking coffee or tea. I also want to learn about more about it from the experts here.

I'm also starting to blog about coffee and tea in general so that my fellow swedish friends can read a lot about it - bonorblad.se

Welcome swedreaderguy, I will look forward to reading your coffee blog. Do you also own and operate a coffee business?