Hello from Singapore, or currently from Jakarta!

StrayFox

Jul 7, 2015
Singapore
Visit site
Hi everyone! I'm excited to be apart of this forum and take part in all the knowledge being shared here. I live in Singapore for the past year. Currently my girlfriend and I have been using a Whirley Pop to roast our beans but are looking to step up to a hottop or something of the like. We are still learning a lot and look forward to having high quality and consistent roasts that will have people sitting back into their chairs with the biggest of smiles.

Right now I'm in Jakarta for work and would love to pick up some local green beans while I'm here, so any recommendations are truly appreciated!

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
welcome to coffeeforum.
this is a great place to share "anything positive" about coffee and everything related to it.
recently a lot of indonesian members have joined our forum, so I am sure that you will receive some good recommendations.
thanks
PS: BTW, Still chewing gums are prohibited in Singapore? Few years back, I could not find a single chewing gum in any stores in Singapore.

StrayFox

Jul 7, 2015
Singapore
Visit site
Thanks for the pointer Ensoluna, I'll search around on the forum and message a few people.

As far as I know, chewing gum is still prohibited in Singapore. That being said, I know a couple of people who are constantly chewing gum so it's probably a pretty lax law.