Hi - Intro and Questions on social media

eugenepenna

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi Everyone, I am looking at starting up a coffee shop in Australia in early 2016. I am currently travelling through Europe. I am doing a lot of planning for the business. One of the things that I wanted to include was extensive social media integration. I wanted to get people's views in the useage of social media in the coffee industry. Are people using it? To what extent? Is it something that the clients are wanting to use and get involved with? Is there integration of social media with business operational software?

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
good luck to you opening up your own store.
I am an old school, so I do not know whole lot about social media for business purpose, but if you have time, check out this movie, "Chef" came out last year, 2014, made by Jon Favreau. basically, this movie is a perfect example how you can publicize your cafe/restaurant via social media. AND VERY GOOD MOVIE TOO.
that might give you some idea.
again, best of luck to you.

joann8

Oct 3, 2015
Netherlands
Visit site
good luck to you opening up your own store.
I am an old school, so I do not know whole lot about social media for business purpose, but if you have time, check out this movie, "Chef" came out last year, 2014, made by Jon Favreau. basically, this movie is a perfect example how you can publicize your cafe/restaurant via social media. AND VERY GOOD MOVIE TOO.
that might give you some idea.
again, best of luck to you.

Chef was a great movie! I would recommend it as well! Good luck with your upcoming business adventure!