Atlanta checking in...

CoffeeBBQandCigars

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys! Allen from ATL here. Never have been a coffee drinker, but the ice has aways drank it. I bought her a Keurig for Christmas and since then, I have been a little obsessive about drinking it. If I ever drank coffee before, I needed a TON of creme and sugar to choke it down. Since I had VSG surgery and have lost 110 pounds, I no longer eat anything or drink anything with sugar in it, bit I will use sugar free creamer in the coffee I make with the Keurig and it tastes awesome to me. I know Keurigs aren't looked upon as real offer, bit I like it. And that is my story@

Bacchus

Nov 9, 2014
No. California
Visit site
Hi, Allen and Peter. I'd like to reply in a private message but I don't remember how to do that. Do either of you know how?

My reason is that my conversation would include cigars as well as coffee. Don't want to get too far off topic.... :)

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi, Allen and Peter. I'd like to reply in a private message but I don't remember how to do that. Do either of you know how?

My reason is that my conversation would include cigars as well as coffee. Don't want to get too far off topic.... :)

I'm guessing by now you've probably already figured out how to send someone a private message, but just in case you're still working on it ...

The easiest way to do it is to scroll to the person's post, (in this thread, for example) click on his user name, and make the selection to send him a private message. When you do that, it will take you to a message window (which is within your settings for the Forum). I'm pretty sure you'll remember how to send a private message after you get to that point.

Rose