Greetings Coffeeholics!

HoneyDew

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Hello there! After many years battling against my addiction on coffee... I just decided to embrace the dark side and get as coffeeboosted as possible, so I'm upgrading for a barista on my own and I'm looking to learn all I can to get to the best tastes AND tools to have a great coffee. I'm often trying coffee in cafes, but I want to bring them inside my home because sometimes I'm just too lazy and poor to go out.

Hope to learn and share with new learners everything I can! :)

Totally no-decaf greetings :-D

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello HoneyDew,

Welcome!

I'm not sure why you'd want to battle your addiction to coffee, and now that you've given into it, it's great that you found us.

Maybe we can help you keep the addiction going and also help you make your enjoyment of the world of coffee even better than before.

Rose

HoneyDew

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Hello HoneyDew,

Welcome!

I'm not sure why you'd want to battle your addiction to coffee, and now that you've given into it, it's great that you found us.

Maybe we can help you keep the addiction going and also help you make your enjoyment of the world of coffee even better than before.

Rose
Well I would drink any crap just for the wonders of caffeine otherwise I would get moody lol these days I know there is much more to coffee than that. Today I'm really a coffeeholic. :D

Greetings!