New here from Ohio

Unkei

Feb 16, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
Visit site
Hello all,
I've been a coffee nut since about 1976! I take it black unless it's a Latte and that usually taken in a coffee shop. About two years ago, my wife talked me into trying a cold Mocha Frappachino from Starbucks, and I was hooked! But I still like my coffee hot and black too!
Hope to find lots of good info here and to contribute a bit also!
Cheers,
Unkei
:coffeecup:

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums Unkei. I've been a coffee "spaz" since about the same time. Currently building a coffee roaster. There are several here who can supply you with fresh roasted whole bean coffee to accelerate your addiction. Thanks for joining!

Cheers,

Peaberry

costas

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I am Costa from New York and hello to all the Ohio guys n hope you guys all loves coffee to drink and yeah enjoy guys and make your day with coffee called coffee day. Now I just find the forum where I can totally engage myself about coffee with all of you guys. So happy coffee day again to all...

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi, I am Costa from New York and hello to all the Ohio guys n hope you guys all loves coffee to drink and yeah enjoy guys and make your day with coffee called coffee day. Now I just find the forum where I can totally engage myself about coffee with all of you guys. So happy coffee day again to all...

Hello Costa,

Welcome! We hope you will continue to enjoy visiting the Coffee Forum website.

Rose