Cheers from Houston, TX

Carlos_TheCoffeeMan

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I was born in 1995 and grew up in Seattle, WA. It was always around when I was growing up whether it was the aroma of freshly roasted beans or sacks of green coffee sitting our garage imported from our family's coffee farm. Living on the farm during the last few harvest periods and partaking in each step has given me a unique perspective to understand the work behind any cup of coffee, let alone a high quality one.

I signed up sometime last year but I only recently got back from the farm for this years harvest. Looking forward to talking coffee with you all!

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi Carlos,

Welcome to the forums. I lived in Seattle for two years back when I was a young boy. LOVED the city then...not so sure I would like it as much now as I did then as a lot has changed since Microsoft and Starbucks were not around "back in the day". The connection to coffee would be a definite plus, of course! You seem to be in an ideal position as a young man to pursue your passion of coffee, having been born in the coffee capital of the US, and working in the family business in Central America on your summer vacations. Glad you could join us.

Mr. Peaberry