Hello from British Columbia

WhiteGoat

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Hi there, joined the forum to learn from others as I investigate opening a micro-roastery and small cafe in British Columbia. I am learning a lot about coffee these days and am excited about the prospects and possibilities. will be looking for advice on roasters - primarily in terms of good value used roasters in the 10-15 kg range.

Thanks

Bacchus

Nov 9, 2014
No. California
Visit site
Greetings, Whitegoat, and welcome to the forum. What part of BC are you from? I used to live in Washington State and BC is one of my favorite areas - primarily Vancouver and Victoria.

WhiteGoat

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Bacchus, thanks for the welcome! I live in Northwestern BC, equidistant between Haida Gwaii and the Alaska Panhandle. A small city called Terrace.
Spent alot of time in Victoria and Vancouver in the past! Whereabouts in N. California are you located? Beautiful country there!

lespinalrivera

May 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi WhiteGoat!

I am also new and live in Surrey, this is my first post and for the same reason, I want more information about Coffee, also have a lot of Coffee contacts from Honduras and for this reason I want to start importing Coffee to BC!

Cheers!