Fairfield Ohio coffee lover new here!

beefheart

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
hello to all, beefheart here from southwest ohio, looking forward to enjoying the forum, im a home roaster who really gets a kick out of roasting and sharing my beans, life is too short to drink bad coffee! current beans im roasting are Brazilian, Mexican, and an African blend, does anyone like the indian mysore beans?

cornercafe

Jun 10, 2016
Riverhead, NY
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. I agree. Too much bad coffee out there. My son is also a commercial roaster. Roasting coffees from Brazil, Costa Rica and Nicaragua right now. It's great having a endliess supply of amazing coffee. I French press all the coffees I drink. Once in a while I'll do a pour over.

Enjoy the forum

rich

beefheart

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
again I will ask, has anyone roasted any indian beans? I bought some mysore beans last year and really liked them, thinking about trying the naturally monsooned indian beans.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. I agree. Too much bad coffee out there. My son is also a commercial roaster. Roasting coffees from Brazil, Costa Rica and Nicaragua right now. It's great having a endliess supply of amazing coffee. I French press all the coffees I drink. Once in a while I'll do a pour over.

Enjoy the forum

rich

it is awesome that your son is a commercial roaster.
can you tell us what is your favorite coffee (Brazil/C.R/Nicaragua) and why?

cornercafe

Jun 10, 2016
Riverhead, NY
Visit site
Favorite is a hard one. I had a Kenya pea berry a few years ago that I still can taste. (I think it was from Smith Brothers). For a region it's been South Amercian coffees. They tend to have more of the earth tones favors. I've has Ethiopians that had so much blueberry flavor. Haven't had one of those a in a while. So real answer is I love all coffees, they all have something unique to give.