Importing coffee to us

Hondurcoffee

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I really need some help people. A friend I have a friend that farms Honduras coffee. We have the business idea some capital we just need to be approved. My questions are what's the easiest way to be approved by the fda and other organizations so we can import the coffee so that way we can process and sell it in the us. Please any advice would help. I have some great ideas that I would love to see come to life.

Thanks again
hondurcoffee

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
You should search this website for "import export". There have been a lot of discussions regarding exactly what you are trying to do. I'm sure you will get responses here, but some previous posts may contain information you may not get unless you pull them up in a search. Good luck with your new venture (adventure?)!

Peaberry

BrasilCafeImporters

Jun 21, 2016
Miami, Florida
Visit site
Hi,

I really need some help people. A friend I have a friend that farms Honduras coffee. We have the business idea some capital we just need to be approved. My questions are what's the easiest way to be approved by the fda and other organizations so we can import the coffee so that way we can process and sell it in the us. Please any advice would help. I have some great ideas that I would love to see come to life.

Thanks again
hondurcoffee

Hi HondurCoffee,

As I understand, you want to import coffee into the United States correct? Our logistics company can help. PM me when you have a chance.

Best regards,

MBC Logo Round.gif
https://brasilcafeimports.wordpress.com/