Hi Everyone - I Want to Learn How to Infuse Flavors into Roasted Coffee Beans

NobHillNotary

Aug 26, 2016
San Francisco
Visit site
Due to my love of coffee, I decided to help promote my mobile business in coffee loving San Francisco by sharing my own roasted coffees around the holidays with customers, acquaintances, neighbors and friends. I know very little but plan on learning. I'm currently interested in how to infuse flavors into the fresh roasts and what are the most recommended. :coffee:

I had to stop drinking coffee for a year to clear out my system of various issues but am back on board ready to go having no further symptoms. :decaf: I really enjoy coffee so it was very hard to have to drink the substitutes on the market. No matter what they say, nothing can replace coffee!

I never thought it possible to roast coffee at home and am looking forward to a fun hobby where I'll promote my mobile business using coffee as a marketing promotion around the holidays especially.

I look forward to conversing with all the coffee lovers here. :heart:

Last edited:

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Here is a flavorings company that sells in very small quantities...not sure if they have a minimum. Their site is on Shopify, and they haven't completely added all the text in some areas of the template, so I am wondering what the deal is with them. Anyhow...check it out: DIY Flavor Supplies