Greetings from the Home of JFG.

plainolddave

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
East Tennessee; JFG Coffee was roasted in Downtown Knoxville for years and I well remember the pungent aroma of roasting coffee in the evenings downtown.... Anyway, I am a long time coffee drinker, and have a 60s vintage Sunbeam percolator which I use every morning. Only problem is half the time it makes dishwater instead of good old fashioned church social/gun show/ opening morning of hunting season percolator coffee.

And this site has a SERIOUS problem,

^above typed tortuously slowly.

eqikbo ompdhe lzyd

^Typing test (The quick brown fox....) at normal 30+WPM speed.

Attachments

• 6ef7f71ad7319b15f26535ddad026380.jpg
    6ef7f71ad7319b15f26535ddad026380.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 190

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Oh, thank goodness someone else has noticed that this site has a problem!

The slow (or no ) typing into the message box has been driving me crazy for weeks. It has happened on both my desktop and my laptop, and I thought the problem was with my Internet connection, or worse.

It takes forever for Coffee Forum pages to load, I’m guessing because of all of the advertisements at the top. It’s all very annoying.

Is anyone else having a problem?

By the way, I resorted to typing all this in a Word document and then I copied and pasted it into the message box.
I’ll try to contact one of the Administrators and see what’s going on.

Rose

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Welcome Dave! I hope they are able to fix this issue soon. I have had it happen to me off and on for almost a year now. I figured it was my work computer. Again...welcome!

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome Dave! Glad you found your way over here.

Thanks for reporting the issue you are having. We will look into this now..