Newbie here

Arkham_Drifter

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
Just joined the Coffee Forums and wanted to introduce myself to the community. Naturally I'm a big fan of coffee but lately I've come to realize that I walk around assuming that I 'know' a lot about coffee when in reality, I don't. So I joined this community to learn from others. Thanks!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Welcome Arkham! You came to the right place! You can find loads of great info and some cool coffee folks here! Are you in the biz or just a fan?

Samanthamocaby

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
Newbie From Nashville here! Starting a drive thru kiosk and this group has been a big help! Now if I can only figure out how to post my own questions haha

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Newbie From Nashville here! Starting a drive thru kiosk and this group has been a big help! Now if I can only figure out how to post my own questions haha

Welcome !

To post your own questions and create a new thread that's all yours, go to this list of Forums: (which you can get to by clicking on the box that says Forums at the top of this page:

http://www.coffeeforums.com/forum/forum.php

Scroll down and select the Forum topic area where you would like to post your question.

A new screen will appear that shows the threads that have been posted in that particular Forum.

Then click on the box that says Post New Thread and a message box will appear. Give your post an appropriate descriptive title, and then write your question, and post your thread.

I hope this helps.

Rose

Latest posts