Results 1 to 6 of 6
- 12-14-2016, 07:11 AM #1
Chicago guy found his new obsession: Roasting
Hello! Longtime coffee drinker love to go visits cafes wherever I am. Stumbled across roasting via a video on YouTube and knew I had to give it a try. I bought some greens off roastmasters and tried roasting in a pan, it was a mess but I loved it. After a few of those I knew I had to step my game up, did some research, and purchased a hottop which I've now used for the last few weeks. Down the road I'd love to do something more than just roast in my kitchen and I'm excited to see where this adventure takes me.
- 12-14-2016, 09:09 AM #2
Welcome to the forums FR! Also welcome to the wonderful world of roasting. There is so much to learn! This is a great resource...many seasoned roasters here. Look forward to hearing some stories of your journey!"Wine is for aging, not coffee."
Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch
- 12-14-2016, 09:31 AM #3
- 12-29-2016, 12:34 AM #4
- 12-29-2016, 09:00 PM #5
- 12-30-2016, 12:34 PM #6
- By kanyevil in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 9Last Post: 02-10-2012, 08:11 AM
- By coffeebeans in forum Caffeine HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 11-15-2011, 09:24 PM
- By blessedbean in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2011, 02:41 AM
- By Johanna@Novo in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2007, 06:01 PM
- By kalik1966 in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2004, 12:25 PM