Hello from Indianapolis

Indy

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
Came across your site looking for information and will post a new thread hoping for answers.
I purchased a slightly used Pavoni 16 pro. Great looking machine.
Trust it will be a nice upgrade from my Breville espresso which recently died after many years of service.

So if you make it to Indy, give me a shout out. We can have a good cup of Joe. :coffee:

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
Hi Indy. I was stationed at Ft Benjamin for a few weeks for training back in 1979. One of the friendliest big cities, every one seemed pretty laid back for a big city. One place I remember going to but can't remember the name had one of the best burgers I've ever had. Isn't there a big square or round about in the middle of town? It was just off that, but like I said this was a long time ago.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Indy,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Weekends are traditionally slow on the Coffee Forum, and we tend to get more activity on weekdays. I'm glad you made a post to a new thread regarding your questions about your Pavoni machine. That way, it will be easier to for people to see it and respond.

Rose

Indy

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the replys
Duffy we have a circle, some call us the circle city. Not sure about the burger's joint. If you remember the name yell.
Rose, thank you also look forward to some suggestions.