Don and Diane Conrad from Wichita Kansas

DonConrad

Feb 17, 2017
Wichita Kansas
Visit site
2016-10-13_1906.png
Hello everyone, Don and Diane Conrad from Wichita Kansas, it's nice to be a part of this community.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
welcome Don & Diane.
would you mind telling us something about yourself? and how and why you have joined this forum?
and if you have something interesting to share about "coffee", please let us know.
thanks
Alex from Ensoluna S.A.

DonConrad

Feb 17, 2017
Wichita Kansas
Visit site
If you want to find out for about me and my wife come over to our FaceBook you can find out about us. We work together here in Wichita Kansas as Coffee distributors, we have a dark Brazilian roast that people really like. We like to meet new people and see what people like in a coffee. I found you on Google while searching 4 coffee lovers. I figured if Google likes you, this would be a good place to hang out.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
If you want to find out for about me and my wife come over to our FaceBook you can find out about us. We work together here in Wichita Kansas as Coffee distributors, we have a dark Brazilian roast that people really like. We like to meet new people and see what people like in a coffee. I found you on Google while searching 4 coffee lovers. I figured if Google likes you, this would be a good place to hang out.

Thank you for very kind words, Don.
yes, I will definitely check out your facebook.
thanks again and have a good night.