hello everyone

albertocruz1170

Apr 13, 2017
Quito
Visit site
Hello everyone. I'm a coffee producer from Ecuador. I have a small farm nearly to Quito, capital city where grow arábicas very interesting. I'm going create my own brand for roasting coffee whole beans. I'm amater in the coffee world and this forum.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Hello everyone. I'm a coffee producer from Ecuador. I have a small farm nearly to Quito, capital city where grow arábicas very interesting. I'm going create my own brand for roasting coffee whole beans. I'm amater in the coffee world and this forum.
wow... great! also welcome to our forum. when you say you have a small farm near Quito, what is your altitude of your farm? Quito is about 11,000 feet high which way too high for any type of coffee farm. so at what altitude your farm is located at and how coffee varieties do you have? and what is your annual production? if you have photos of your farm, please post them here. thanks and good luck.

albertocruz1170

Apr 13, 2017
Quito
Visit site
Quito is above 8,500 feet but less than an hour to the northwest the altitude is 5,000 to 5,200 feet where a good coffee of the highlands is cultivated. This area is called the Pact parish near theTulipe museum of the place. We produce approximately 15,000 kg per year. The varieties are typica, caturra, tavi, SL-28 and castillo.

albertocruz1170

Apr 13, 2017
Quito
Visit site
I send you some pics of my farm. 00005792.jpg20161020_085043.jpg