Thread: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Hello Coffeeforums.com members!

My name is Steven McEvoy, I am the owner of Elairo.com. I wanted to join the many coffeeforums to interact with other Artisan Roasters. I am a huge coffee lover, and I love tasting all of the different types of coffees. Every roaster has a special unique roast, and I want to be able to get it their roasts around the world. So I created Elairo.com Which I am hoping will benefit Roasters around the world. We will be launching April 1st! and we are looking for current Artisan Roasters for more information please check out Elairo.com/become_a_vendor
    If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me here or at Elairo.com

I am looking forward to learn new things and become a friend here on Coffeeforums.com

Thanks

Steven.

Banned
    welcome.
    can you explain in more detail exactly how your Elairo.com works for other artisan roasters?
    I am very interested!
    thanks
    Alex Ensoluna SA

Quote Originally Posted by ensoluna View Post
    welcome.
    can you explain in more detail exactly how your Elairo.com works for other artisan roasters?
    I am very interested!
    thanks
    Alex Ensoluna SA
    I will definitely send you a pm and tell you a little bit more about Elairo.

Hello and welcome!
    ​OKYRIE ROYALE Veteran Owned & Operated

"Behind every successful person is a substantial amount of coffee."

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links