Hi from Mexico City

uzielnmtz

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm a coffee passionate since this year, I hope I can learn a lot about the process to the perfect coffee.
I know a bit about extraction methods, I'm interested in the roasting process and selection of good beans.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm a coffee passionate since this year, I hope I can learn a lot about the process to the perfect coffee.
I know a bit about extraction methods, I'm interested in the roasting process and selection of good beans.
welcome! where in Mexico city you are from? I have visited Mexico City about .... 200 times in my life time (over 25 years), specially to Tepito & Plaza Meave (& downtown). So, as you can guess, I know the area pretty well.

uzielnmtz

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
Wow that's a lot of times, currently I'm living in Azcapotzalco.
Just for the sake of curiosity, where are you from? And why Tepito?

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
I was born in Korea, but grew up in Los Angeles.
for 25 years, I was working for an electronic company in USA which Mexico was their main market. I was the Int'l Sales & Marketing Director and my main sales market in Mexico was in Tepito. So I used to go there almost every month to visit my customers. Maybe not now, but before Tepito was the biggest electronic market in Mexico.

But now, I work in Guatemala as a green coffee int'l sales person for past many years.